Date: June 6-7, 2014
Location: Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island
Register online or by mail/fax form PDF
• Seminar Schedule PDF
• Grand Hotel Reservation Form PDF
• Alternative Mackinac Island Hotels
You won't want to miss this opportunity to get the latest developments in case law and invaluable technology and practice management tips, all while enjoying the ambiance of the historic Grand Hotel on beautiful Mackinac Island! Join your friends and colleagues for two days of comprehensive legal education featuring top-notch presenters. Seminars will include family, real property, probate & estate planning, and criminal law updates.
Family Law Update
• Case law update
• Marital & separate property
• Attorney fee issues
• Practice tips & take-aways
Real Property Law Developments & Practice Tips
• Legislative developments
• Case law update
• Hot issues
Probate & Estate
• Durable powers of attorney
•Trust drafting tips
• Probate court developments
• Digital assets
- Social Media & ESI
- Tips, Tricks, Gadgets, and Cool Stuff for Law Firms
- Changes to Medical Marijuana Laws
- Mobile + Cloud = Law Office Nirvana
- What Your Small Business Clients Need to Know About
Health Care Reform
- Criminal Law Update
- Drafting Better Divorce Judgments
Join us and see why so many Michigan attorneys rely on the Upper Michigan Legal Institute to provide them with the latest developments in case law!
"Year after year a terrific program in a beautiful setting."
–Victoria Radke, Escanaba
"I received great practice tips and sample forms that I will implement in my practice."
–Gary Veurink, Muskegon
"I have attended this seminar for many years. It always has great content & speakers. Plus Mackinac Island is a fabulous place to bring your family."
–Mark Otto, Manistee