The Database Professional position is a multi-disciplinary role which includes database programming and administration skills and .Net development.
- Enhance and maintain Bar Association Management System
- Develop ad-hoc database queries based on staff requests
- Assist staff with database application issues
- Develop and maintain eCommerce web site
- Monitor database backups, jobs, and general SQL server health.
Minimum Position Requirements (Education, Training, and Experience):
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Administration and T-SQL programming with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above;
- Interpretation and development of database schema and procedures
- Recent experience with C#/ASP.Net development with Visual Studio
- Identification and resolution of database application problems
- Must be willing to provide "off" hours support as required
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills in the English language required
- Ability to meet department standards with regard to job knowledge, quality, efficiency, initiative, teamwork, customer service, and overall performance.
Please direct questions to:
Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Career Center for other job postings.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, and working conditions associated with this job. This job description is not an employment contract and SBM reserves the right to change this description at any time. SBM is an equal opportunity employer.