Anatomy of a HIPAA Breach
Join us for a webinar on Feb 26, 2014, at 12:00 p.m.
The Health Care Law Section invites you to attend its second educational program of the year, in conjunction with the Midwest Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives. Join us for a presentation on the Anatomy of a HIPAA Breach on Wednesday, February 26, 2014.
GoToWebinar will be used in conjunction with our conference dial-in line, so participants will have the option to follow along with the presenter by viewing the program materials online during the presentation.
*Please note* Due to high anticipated levels of attendance as a result of the collaborative nature of this teleconference, the first 100 individuals to log into GoToWebinar will gain access to the online platform. Any additional participants will still have the ability to participate via the teleconference dial-in line.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about calling in to the conference line and joining the webinar.
Questions? E-mail HCLS Administrator Adrienne Nutter at email@example.com, or call (313) 566-9221.
Listen to Past Teleconferences
The audio from many of our past teleconferences is available for download on the Seminar Materials page.
- Changes to the Hospital IPPS: Two Midnights & More
- Sunshine Rules
- Medicare Fundamentals: From Part A to Part D, Part 1 & 2
- Reporting Obligations: "Who ya gonna call?" Parts 1 & 2
- Pros and Cons: Certificate of Need in Michigan
- Hot Labor Topics for Health Care Lawyers
- Electronic Medical Record Adoption: Pitfalls for the Unwary
- POST: Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment Issues
- The Pitfalls of Progress: Tricks and Traps of EMRs
- Retention of Overpayments: New Rules and Responsibilities
Timeline for Key Provisions of the
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act for 2013-2014
Mercedes Varasteh Dordeski, Foley & Mansfield, PLLP
Tariq Hafeez, Fausone Bohn LLP
View the Timeline PDF
Sign Up for Section Listservs Now
The Health Care Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan, through its committees and programs, provides a forum for members to meet, exchange ideas, and improve knowledge and skills.