Can women really have it all?—that question will be the main focus of a panel discussion organized by the Young Lawyers Section of the State Bar of Michigan on Thursday, November 4, 2004. Panelists will address work life balance issues and the all too familiar question of whether women can really combine successful careers, marriages and families, and if so, how?
The program, which will be moderated by The Honorable Victoria Roberts, United States District Court-Eastern District of Michigan, will begin at 6 p.m. with a reception. The forum is scheduled for 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. This free program will be held at the Southfield Skyline Club located at 2000 Town Center, Suite 2800, Southfield.
Panel members reflect the diversity of the legal profession and society. They are:
- Leslie Banas, a partner at Honigman Miller Schwarz & Cohn LLP
- Stacy Fox, Visteon Corporation, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- Judith Levy, Assistant United States Attorney
- Bonnie Mayfield, a partner at Dykema Gossett PLLC
- The Honorable Denise Page Hood, United States District Court Eastern District of Michigan
This event is co-sponsored by The Black Women's Lawyer Association, D. Augustus Straker Bar Association, Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association Barristers, Oakland County Women's Lawyer Association, and Stonewall Bar Association and Special Counsel.