Five attorneys whose career paths have taken them in uniquely divergent directions will discuss the choices that have led them to their current vocations as part of a forum hosted by the Young Lawyers Section of the State Bar of Michigan on Thursday, July 13.
The event, which takes place at the Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel at 21111 Haggerty Road in Novi, starts with dinner at 6 p.m. and continues until 9 p.m. The list of speakers includes:
- Thomas W. Cranmer, State Bar of Michigan president
- Saul Green, senior counsel with Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, P.L.C.
- Brandon Hofmeister, deputy legal counsel for Gov. Jennifer Granholm
- Daniel K. Varner, chief executive officer of Think Detroit PAL
- Hon. Tracey A. Yokich, Macomb County Circuit Court judge