Find out all you need to know about alternatives to bankruptcy at a seminar Monday, Feb. 11. Organized by the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan, this event will begin at 2 p.m. at the Troy Marriott located at 200 W. Big Beaver Road. There will be a cocktail reception after the seminar from 5-7 p.m.
Topics and speakers are as follows:
- State Court Receiverships—Hon. Mark A. Goldsmith, Oakland County Circuit Court and Gregory J. DeMars, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Federal Court Receiverships—Kay Kress, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors—Geoffrey Silverman, Silverman and Morris PLLC
- Composition Agreements—Tom Lindahl, MacDonald Hopkins PLC
- Trust Mortgages—David Nowaczewski, Bodman LLP