Visit the Member Area of the State Bar's website to take advantage of these great opportunities.
- Pay your dues online (September–February)
- Change your contact information
- Register for events
- Access Casemaker
- View Bar Journal archives
- Vote in the State Bar elections
- Purchase publications and brochures
- Purchase logo clothing, mugs, thumb drives, and more
All attorneys, law students, legal administrators, and legal assistants with an assigned Bar membership number already have a login. If you do not know or have forgotten your login, you can request to have a new password sent to your e-mail address on record. You can visit the online member directory to view your record.
If you need to add or change your e-mail address on record, you can complete an online form for immediate access to the Member Area.
Follow These Simple Steps to Access Your Member Area