The State Bar of Michigan has launched a new online career center to connect employers in the legal profession to eligible and qualified candidates looking for job opportunities.
The Bar partnered with JobTarget, an industry leader in job board development, to build a unique SBM employment marketplace with features that are different from generalist job boards in a number of ways, including:
- A highly targeted focus on employment opportunities in a certain sector, location, or demographic;
- Anonymous resume posting and job application—enabling job candidates to stay connected to the employment market while maintaining full control over their confidential information;
- An advanced "Job Alert" system that notifies candidates of new opportunities matching their own pre-selected criteria;
- Access to industry-specific jobs—and top-quality candidates.
- Employer access to a large number of job seekers.
"This new online center is built with the latest technology in career development and will give our members the most effective job searching and recruiting capabilities that exist today," said SBM President W. Anthony Jenkins. "It's a valuable member benefit. We realize how difficult it can be to match quality employees with job opportunities—the new online career center will help address that problem."
The career center is free for job seekers. Employers will pay a fee to post jobs. For more information visit the Career Center.