Borrow a Book | Complete Lending List
How to Get and Keep Good Clients
by Jay G. Foonberg
Lending Library Number: 25
Best-selling author and marketing ace Jay Foonberg gives time-proven tips and techniques that you can use for long-range and immediate marketing success. Mr. Foonberg encourages you to experiment with different marketing approaches so you develop your own winning style. Included:
- Foonberg's Favorite 51 Rules of Good Client Relations for the Busy Lawyer
- How Turning Down My First Case Led to 19 Cases
- How to Handle People Who Hate Lawyers or the Legal System
- Fee Allocation Formulas to Encourage Marketing
- Cost-Effective Classified Newspaper Advertising
- and more!
Written in Mr. Foonberg's straightforward, no-nonsense style, this book is not theoretical in nature, but offers practical ideas you can implement now. Numerous sample letters, homespun advice, and personal anecdotes are also featured.