Borrow a Book | Complete Lending List
Advanced Microsoft Office Documents 2007 Inside Out
by Stephanie Krieger
Lending Library Number: 84
NOTE: Due to licensing restrictions, the CD that accompanies this book may not be available for loan.
Learn everything you need to know for creating dynamic, robust, more secure documents with the 2007 Microsoft Office system. This book packs hundreds of time-saving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and the work arounds you need for creating and sharing powerful documents and template. Ideal for users with more advanced experience using either the 2007 Microsoft Office suites or earlier editions of Microsoft Office, this comprehensive guide moves beyond the basics. You will learn how to use Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2007, and Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 to create exactly the document you need. You'll learn how to create templates and custom macros and how to build custom add-ins. You'll even learn how to exploit new Extensible Markup Language (XML) document formats.
Key book benefits:
- Makes hundreds of tips, tricks, and workarounds easy to find and apply with the award-winning INSIDE OUT format
- Includes advanced coverage of Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Covers new features in the 2007 Office system programs
- Offers primers on using Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and XML to extend the power of your documents while saving time
- Includes a companion CD with tools, eBooks, and more