Deadline: Friday, April 18, 2014
This award recognizes extraordinary governmental service by a member of the State Bar of Michigan. Criteria for the award are:
- A present or former member of the State Bar of Michigan;
- Past or current service in the public sector in a way that strengthens the American system of justice under the law;
- Demonstration of the highest standards of integrity, fairness, leadership, excellence, dedication to principle, and dedication to the ideals of democracy; and
- Has made a significant lasting contribution to the nation, the state, or the community in which the public servant lives or serves.
- Non-elected candidates are typically considered for recognition only after a long and substantial career.
- Elected candidates are not eligible for recognition in an election year in which their names will appear on the ballot.
Please answer each question as thoroughly as possible. If you require more space than provided, please submit additional information by e-mail to Joyce Nordeen at firstname.lastname@example.org, please note in your e-mail the name of the award and the nominee's name.
Supporting nomination letters should be e-mailed to Joyce Nordeen at email@example.com, faxed to her attention at (517) 482-6248, or sent by mail. Please note in your communication the name of the award and the nominee's name.
Ms. Joyce Nordeen
State Bar of Michigan
306 Townsend Street
Lansing, MI 48933-2012
Phone: (517) 346-6373