• Real Property Website
• Officers and Council
• Real Property Review (login required)
• Review Cumulative Index (login required)
• Land Title Standards
• SBM Website
Join a Committee
Howard A. Lax, Lipson, Neilson, Cole, Seltzer & Garin, PC
Patricia Paruch, Kemp Klein Law Firm
The RPLS e-Newsletter is taking a one-month holiday break from substantive articles. But we'd like to remind RPLS members that the Section is always looking for articles for both the Michigan Real Property Review and the RPLS e-Newsletter. Contact the editors noted below if you would like to discuss a topic.
- Scholarly articles related to real property law.
- Published quarterly. Cumulative index of prior articles is available at www.michbar.org/realproperty/realproperty.cfm.
- Indexed by and referenced by Westlaw.
- Contact: Lynda J. Oswald, editor, University of Michigan Ross School of Business, 701 Tappen Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234 or email@example.com, or Ronn Nadis, chair-elect of the Section, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timely articles from members on topics of interest, 250-300 words max.
- Published monthly around the 1st of each month.
- Practice pointers or issues to consider when representing property owners are helpful.
- Contact: co-editors Howard Lax (HLax@lipsonneilson.com) or Patricia Paruch (email@example.com).
Program information can be found on the section website at: www.michbar.org/realproperty
Best Wishes for the New Year!