• Real Property Website
• Officers and Council
• Real Property Review (login required)
• Review Cumulative Index (login required)
• Land Title Standards
• SBM Website
Join a Committee
Howard A. Lax, Lipson, Neilson, Cole, Seltzer & Garin, PC
Patricia Paruch, Kemp Klein Law Firm
The RPLS e-Newsletter is taking a one-month Fall break from substantive articles. But we'd like to remind RPLS members that the Section is always looking for articles for both the Michigan Real Property Review and the RPLS e-Newsletter. Contact the editors noted below if you would like to discuss a topic.
Michigan Real Property Review
- Scholarly, peer-reviewed articles related to real property law.
- Published quarterly. Cumulative index of prior articles is available here.
- Indexed by and referenced by Westlaw.
- Contact David Pierson, chair-elect of the Section, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Property Law Section e-Newsletter
- Timely articles from members on topics of interest, 250-300 words max.
- Published monthly around the 1st of each month. Past issues can be viewed here
- Practice pointers or issues to consider when representing property owners are helpful.
- Contact: Co-Editors Howard Lax (email@example.com) or Patricia Paruch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Program information can be found on the section website.
Have a safe and enjoyable September!
October 24, 2013
"Groundbreaker" Breakfast Roundtable
"Construction Lending: Back in the Saddle Again"
Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
Roundtables 8:00-9:30 a.m.
Townsend Hotel, Birmingham
November 5, 2013
2013-2014 Homeward Bound Series
Multi-Family & Manufactured Housing Deals: Forms, Customs, & Problems
Inn at St. John's, Plymouth