State Bar of Michigan announces 2023 award winners
The State Bar of Michigan is bestowing its highest honors on 10 individuals for their exceptional dedication to the legal profession and commitment to ensuring justice for all.
The Board of Commissioners issued the following awards, which will be presented during the Presidential Inauguration & Awards Luncheon at noon Thursday, September 21, 2023, at the Troy Marriott.
- Roberts P. Hudson Award: Nancy J. Diehl, Joseph Kimble, and John M. Sier
- Frank J. Kelley Distinguished Public Service Award: Hon. Timothy Kenny
- Champion of Justice Award: Veronica Thronson
- John W. Reed Michigan Lawyer Legacy Award: Vivek Sankaran
- John W. Cummiskey Pro Bono Award: James R. Rinck
- Liberty Bell Award: Amy Iseler
The Representative Assembly will award the following honors during its meeting at the Troy Marriott following the Presidential Inauguration & Awards Luncheon:
- Michael Franck Award: Sheldon G. Larky
- Unsung Hero Award: Hon. Melissa L. Pope
Posted: June 23, 2023