Volunteers Needed for Driver's License Reinstatement
Attorneys are needed to volunteer at free legal clinics to help individuals through the process of restoring their driver’s licenses. Multiple locations and dates are available. Training will be provided, and experts from the Michigan Department of State and Attorney General’s Office will be available to answer questions. A few hours of time can help people regain their privilege to drive, enabling them to find jobs and restore their independence.
There are a variety of locations and dates available for these clinics during the months of April, May, and June 2022 throughout Michigan.
Attorneys are needed for the following locations and times:
- 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday, April 28, at Mt. Zion Church of God, 188 W. Muskegon Ave., Muskegon, MI 49440
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 10, at Brown Chapel Church, 1043 W. Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Noon to 5:00 p.m., Thursday May 19, at New Faith Temple, 1701 Kalamazoo Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507
- 8:30 a.m. to noon and noon to 5:00 p.m., Friday, June 10, at Strand Theatre, 12 N. Saginaw St., Pontiac, MI 48342
- 8:00 a.m. to noon and noon to 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, June 21, at St. John Christian Church, 1525 S. Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48503
Posted: April 19, 2022