Lawyer's Guide to Working Smarter with Knowledge Tools, The
By Marc Lauritsen
Lending Library Number: 143
This ground-breaking guide introduces lawyers and other professionals to a powerful class of software that supports core aspects of legal work. The author discusses how technologies like practice systems, work product retrieval, document assembly, and interactive checklists help people work smarter. If you are looking to work more effectively, this book provides a clear roadmap, with many concrete examples and thought-provoking ideas.
- What does it mean to "work smart"?
- How can we enlist software in the substance of legal work?
- How can intelligent systems make us happier and more effective?
- Why don't we make more use of them?
- Who are the players in the world of legal knowledge tools?
- Where is this all going?
- And much more!