Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Step by Step
By Joan Preppernau & Joyce Cox
Lending Library Number: 78
NOTE: Due to licensing restrictions, the CD that accompanies this book may not be available for loan.
The smart way to learn Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 one step at a time! Work at your own pace through the easy numbered steps, practice files on CD, helpful hints, and troubleshooting tips to master the fundamentals of working with the latest version of Office Outlook, including how to navigate the new user interface. You will learn the essentials for using e-mail, managing contacts, handling tasks, and scheduling meetings. You'll even discover how to customize Office Outlook 2007 to work the way you do. With Step by Step, you can take just the lessons you need or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction!
Key book benefits:
- Describes how to navigate the new user interface
- Lets you take just the lessons you need or work from cover to cover—you set the pace
- Includes coverage of all the fundamentals, including sending and receiving e-mail messages, managing contacts, and scheduling meetings
- Features easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on skill-building exercises
- Includes a companion CD with practice files and other resources