Members Composite Photo Order & Pickup
Pictures are complete and you may order your individual or bar composite photos. First off, thank you for your cooperation in making our MCBA composite photo a big success! MCBA Officer Alana Wiaduck has negotiated a good value with very reasonable rates for bar members.
- • Please see the attached order form.
- • Other sizes and products are available, including Christmas card options.
- • Orders will be ready within one week.
- • Contact Charlie at Radium Photo directly.
- • Best way to order photos would be to stop in, email, or call.
Charlie, Radium Photo
835 Terrace St.
Muskegon, MI 49440231.726.3803
Members Composite Photo (see example)
Walk-in photography sessions will be held on September 18, 19, and 20. Photo times will run 10:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. at Radium Photo, 835 Terrace St., Muskegon 49440 (3 blocks from the Courthouse).
It is time for the decennial Muskegon County Bar Associate Composite Photo (See example).
- • There will no charge to have your photo to be taken, as this cost is covered by your annual dues.
- • Radium Photo Lab will be photographing all current Bar Association members.
- • Individual appointments may be made with Radium Photography if necessary. Contact Charlie at email@example.com or (231) 726-3803
- • Individual photos will be available for purchase as well as desk size composites.
- • No outside photos will be accepted.
- • We plan to unveil the new composite at this year’s Barrister’s ball, so please do not delay in getting your photo taken.
- • Please encourage non-members to join the Bar Association so he or she can be featured on the composite.
Michigan Department of Corrections will host a live video presentation on Tuesday, September 26
Date: Tuesday, September 26
Time: 10:00 a.m.–Noon
Two years ago the Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) started the COMPAS at PSI pilot in Kalamazoo County. The pilot was geared towards providing the court with a more robust Presentence Investigation Report (PSIR) that included criminogenic need information relevant to the specific offender. This information was obtained through the use of the COMPAS (Correctional Offender Management Profiling for Alternative Sanctions).
Since the first site in 2015, the MDOC has expanded the pilot to fifteen counties. The responses from the parties involved in the sentencing process have been positive. Those involved are able see how the recommendations for the conditions of supervision tie into the needs of the offender. As such, the MDOC will be moving forward to include COMPAS results in all Presentence Investigation Reports starting October 9, 2017.
In order to inform all parties involved in the sentencing process, the MDOC will host a live video presentation on Tuesday, September 26, 2017. The presentation will be from 10:00 a.m. to Noon.
You can visit the State Bar of Michigan Events calendar, where members can register for the presentation and also obtain the related documents.
Please contact me if you have any questions:
Michael Keck—Reentry Specialist
Michigan Department of Corrections
Reentry Services Section
Phone: (517) 334-9426;
Cell: (517) 243-7956