Winter Conference 2020
Dates: January 25–February 1, 2020
Location: Jamaica Inn, Ochos Rios, Jamaica [website]
Non-refundable deposit due by July 23, 2019
The Jamaica Inn exemplifies the elegance, luxury, and exquisite service of Jamaica's tourism heyday with attention to details such as fresh flower bouquets in the rooms. Marilyn Monroe honeymooned here with playwright Arthur Miller, and Winston Churchill also visited often. Situated on what many consider to be the premier private beach in Jamaica, each of Jamaica Inn's 47 rooms and suites suite has a private balustraded balcony overlooking the beach and the Caribbean.
The advanced level seminar is taught by some of Michigan's finest family law attorneys. The seminar fee of $250 includes one excursion. Companion excursion/activity is $150. Seminar fee is waived for speakers.
- $5880 double occupancy: 7 nights lodging, round-trip airfare (direct flight from Detroit to Jamaica) and airport transfers
- $4780 single occupancy: 7 nights lodging, round-trip airfare (direct flight from Detroit to Jamaica) and airport transfers
- Run of the house accommodations for 7 nights, airfare, and airport transfers
- A Planter’s Punch served on the beach daily
- Internet access in all rooms and main areas
- Access to the exercise room which includes a stair climber, exercise bike, treadmills, and free weights
- Equipment for snorkeling, sunfish sailing, paddle boarding, and kayaking
- Nightly turndown service
- The assistance of the front desk in arranging any tours or excursions desired
- 15% discount off selected items at the gift shop
- 15% discount off spa treatments except salon, mani/pedi etc.
TRAVEL INSURANCE is strongly recommended to cover trip cancellation and interruption. Travel insurance may be obtained through Travelguard or Allianz.
Contact Kristen Robinson • (248) 614-9005 • email@example.com
This trip often sells out. Reservations will be accepted on first-come, first-served basis if reservations exceed accommodation limits.
Special thanks to our sponsor