We are sad to announce that Mrs. Mary F. Solis, age 64, passed on Saturday, January 6th after a long battle with cancer.
Mary was born on May 26, 1953, in Muskegon to Alexander and Violet (Crabtree) Solis. She graduated from Catholic Central High School and Wayne State University Law School. Mary served the Muskegon area as an attorney for 40 years before retiring. She was a member of Our Lady of Grace and always kept her faith. She cared deeply for her clients and loved her family. She is survived by her sisters, Millie Folta and Patricia Solis; nieces and nephews, Aaron Solis, Chris Prior, Andrew Foster, Megan (Steven) Brown and Amber (Russell) Spearman; great-nieces and nephews, Adele and Brock Spearman; and sister-in-law, Fay Solis. She was preceded in death by her parents; brother, James Solis; and sister, Theresa Solis.
Mary's family would like to express their sincerest gratitude to the loving and caring staff at Harbor Hospice Poppen House. Memorial contributions may be made to Harbor Hospice in Mary's memory. Please feel free to visit the family's online guestbook.
Members Composite Photo Order & Pickup
Pictures are complete and you may order your individual or bar composite photos. First off, thank you for your cooperation in making our MCBA composite photo a big success! MCBA Officer Alana Wiaduck has negotiated a good value with very reasonable rates for bar members.
- • Please see the attached order form.
- • Other sizes and products are available, including Christmas card options.
- • Orders will be ready within one week.
- • Contact Charlie at Radium Photo directly.
- • Best way to order photos would be to stop in, email, or call.
Charlie, Radium Photo
835 Terrace St.
Muskegon, MI 49440231.726.3803
Members Composite Photo (see example)
Walk-in photography sessions will be held on September 18, 19, and 20. Photo times will run 10:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. at Radium Photo, 835 Terrace St., Muskegon 49440 (3 blocks from the Courthouse).
It is time for the decennial Muskegon County Bar Associate Composite Photo (See example).
- • There will no charge to have your photo to be taken, as this cost is covered by your annual dues.
- • Radium Photo Lab will be photographing all current Bar Association members.
- • Individual appointments may be made with Radium Photography if necessary. Contact Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (231) 726-3803
- • Individual photos will be available for purchase as well as desk size composites.
- • No outside photos will be accepted.
- • We plan to unveil the new composite at this year’s Barrister’s ball, so please do not delay in getting your photo taken.
- • Please encourage non-members to join the Bar Association so he or she can be featured on the composite.