The Michigan State Bar Foundation is seeking an IOLTA Manager.
The State Bar of Michigan has an immediate opening for a Communications Specialist. This position will be responsible for executing the State Bar of Michigan’s communications strategy via email, newsletters, website updates, social media posts, publications, and other communications channels. The Communications Specialist will work closely with the Director of Communications, delivering on the State Bar of Michigan’s strategy for effectively sharing news and information with attorneys, the media, and the public. The Communications Specialist must have a solid understanding of the State Bar of Michigan’s mission, and be able to advance it via various modes of communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or another related field.
- At least three years of professional communications work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt as needed to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and deadlines.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The State Bar of Michigan embraces a culture within its workplace as well as in leadership and governance processes that is open to and respects differing views and perspectives. The State Bar of Michigan is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our Career Center for other job postings.