Clio is the most widely-used, cloud-based practice management system in the world. An invaluable tool for law firms of all sizes, Clio overcomes many of the technical hurdles presented by conventional practice management solutions, allowing lawyers to simplify their workflow and focus valuable time on serving their clients. Everyday tens of thousands of lawyers use Clio to schedule meetings, organize cases, track time, and issue bills. Accessible from your Mac or PC, Phone or Tablet, Clio allows lawyers to take control of their practice from any device, in any location, at any time. Clio even integrates seamlessly with other popular applications like LawPay, Quickbooks Online, Gmail, and Office 365.
State Bar of Michigan members are eligible for a 10% lifetime discount on Clio, as well as:
- A free trial
- Free data migrations
- Unlimited access to award winning customer support and training
Client intake is about building relationships with your clients. Learn how to meet client expectations and increase their satisfaction—all while saving you time and avoiding administrative errors. Read the guide.
What's New at Clio
- How to Grow a Law Practice Sustainably. Want to grow your law firm but not sure where to start? Kevin Vela has done it, and he’s shared exactly how he’s got there. Get his tips.
- How to Run a Law Firm While Traveling the World. Imagine if you could run your law firm while traveling the world. Greg McLawsen does it, and he’s shared his story and some tips for success. Read his story.
- How to Thrive as a Tech-Savvy Lawyer. The right technology can help your law firm thrive. Nehal Nedhani of Alt Legal talks about how law firms can get the most out of technology. See his story.
- The Complete Guide to Law Firm LinkedIn Pages. Does your law firm needs its own LinkedIn page? Follow these best practices to create a page that helps strengthen your brand. Get the guide.
- 3 Myths About Online Payments for Lawyers. Don’t let these myths prevent your law firm from embracing valuable, modern payment solutions. Amy Mann explores three common misconceptions regarding online payments for lawyers. Read the story.
Clio is an effortless solution that helps keep lawyers focused on what they do best—practice law. Join tens of thousands of lawyers across the nation today at www.clio.com.