1. Visit the Mentoring Center.
2. Choose "Mentor" or "Mentee."
3. Create a user name and password, then verify via e-mail.
4. Log in and click "Create New" to create your profile.
5. Provide basic information about your location, employment, practice area, and experience level.
6. Be sure to take advantage of the "Keywords" and "Summary" boxes. This is where you can really describe yourself, your interests, and what you're looking for in a mentor or mentee. It also ensures the best possible match.