Social Media & Website Committee
Support the development and maintenance of the State Bar's website and use of social media:
- Providing assistance in the development, curation, and culling of content for the SBM website and social media.
- Offering suggestions regarding resources and information related to social media.
- Exploring and assessing the opportunities for collaboration consistent with SBM strategic goals in collaborative social media campaigns with local bar associations, nonlegal professional associations, and other external entities.
- Conferring and coordinating regularly with the Michigan Bar Journal committee.
- Providing guidance and support for the promotion of the SBM website, social media, and SBM epublications (e-Journal, Public Policy Newsletter, and SBM News).
- Reviewing and evaluating metrics measuring the effectiveness of the State Bar's public outreach and education efforts.
2018-2019 Committee List