International Law Section: Selling your Product Overseas: Choice of Law and Forum Issues in Cross-border Support
Monday, May 08, 2023
Two common stumbling blocks in negotiating international supply agreements are the law that should apply to the contract and the forum for resolution of disputes. Mishandling of these two complex issues can have significant impact on the business.
This webinar will discuss these issues in the context of a short hypothetical situation.
· Professor Paul Dubinsky, Wayne State University Law School
· Mr. Gregory Wright, Varnum LLP
· Ms. Aida Dismondy, Dismondy P.C.
· The importance of choosing the right law and forum for your cross-border supply agreements
· The factors to consider when making these choices
· The implications of your choices for the outcome of any disputes
Who Should Attend:
· In-house counsel
· Business lawyers
· Sales and marketing professionals
Anyone involved in negotiating or drafting cross-border supply agreements
For more information, please contact Betina Schlossberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Added By: jhatter