Pro Bono Projects & Resources
Michigan Legal Assistance Partnership Project (MI-LAPP) Request for Case Referral Information
John W. Cummiskey Award
We hope you found the information and resources helpful. If you need pro bono (low or no cost) legal assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
Clean Slate/Expungement Resources for Pro Bono Attorneys
Training & Resources
Know Your Rights Quick Guides
- Employment Brochure —Quick guide to reentry information on employment law issues for persons with a criminal conviction.
- Immigration Brochure —Need-to-know information on immigration law issues, directed toward persons with a criminal conviction.
- Housing Brochure —An outline of a person's housing rights after a criminal conviction.
- Attorney-Client Questionnaire —An intake took for attorneys to use with clients. It is designed to assist attorneys in avoiding unintended civil consequences or future legal actions for the client.
- Reentry Resources Card (online version unavailable)—A durable, reusable wallet-sized card directing users to Michigan's reentry law website—a source of relevant, current information on civil legal issues facing individuals with a criminal record.
- Children, Child Support, and Parental Rights (read online) or print version Quick guide to issues relating to children, child support, and parental rights directed toward persons with a criminal conviction.
General Reentry Resources
Family, Relationships, Children, Child Support, and Parental Rights
Other Legal Issues
Pro Bono Month
Links of Interest