Michigan Bar Journal Committee
Provide recommendations to the Board of Commissioners on any changes concerning the Michigan Bar Journal consistent with the State Bar's strategic plan and provide regular editorial assistance to the editor of the Michigan Bar Journal by:
- Developing annual plans for the content of each Michigan Bar Journal issue.
- Soliciting and reviewing submissions to the Michigan Bar Journal.
- Making recommendations to the Board of Commissioners on any substantial changes to the publication of the Michigan Bar Journal, including format, number of issues, and budget.
- Recommending collaborations to advance the communication and member service objectives of the Strategic Plan.
- Conferring and coordinating regularly with the Social Media and Website committee.
- Reviewing and evaluating metrics for evaluating the effectiveness of the Michigan Bar Journal in advancing the State Bar of Michigan's strategic goals.
2018-2019 Committee List