- This Zoom Resource Guide provides a wealth of information, from training guides, to set up and appearance tips, security information, and more.
- The Zoom home page provides information on how to sign up and general information on why Zoom is considered a top video conferencing app.
- For accessibility guidance refer to Zoom Meetings for Everyone, an easy step-by-step guide, as well as Yale University’s guide Usability & Web Accessibility.
- This excellent 38-minute Getting Started Video provides a broad overview of what Zoom can do for you. A great place to learn its full functionality.
- Only want a quick tour? Watch these One-Minute Video Introductions to learn task specific features such as Joining & Configuring Audio/Video, Meeting Control, Sharing Your Screen, and more.
- Enter the one-stop-shopping Zoom Help Center to choose from a wide variety of topic options.
Choose these dedicated links for instructions and graphics on task specific topics:
Access the Zoom Training site for Live Training Webinars, Video Tutorials, Recorded Training Sessions, and Meeting & Webinar Best Practices Resources.
Navigate like a pro with this cheat sheet for Zoom keyboard shortcuts.
Free SBM Zoom Backgrounds to Download
Review these detailed reference guides for step-by-step Zoom guidance:
Access Zoom Plans to determine your best fit.
Access Zoom Service Status for operational status as well as scheduled and completed updates or subscribe to email updates from the home page.